top of page

Current tax year | 6 April 2021 - 5 April 2022

Self Assessment


Sole Traders -

If you have recently registered online with HMRC you will be aware that you need to file a self assessment once a year either online or in paper form. 

Trying to calculate the right figures to input onto your tax form can be tiring, stressful and timely. That's where we can help, with several years experience you can trust and rest assured that your finances are in good hands

Individuals -

Employed but receive income from rental or dividends/shares? You should be submitting a self assessment to HMRC. Unsure what to do next? Contact us now and see how we can help you


CG Bookkeeping and Accounts

Ltd Companies | Sole Traders | Individuals | Charities | PLC | LLP | Partnerships



Processing paperwork can be time consuming for your business. This is just another of the services we can offer your company freeing up much needed time to concentrate on your company.

Whether we do it in house or at a chosen destination you can be certain that you will receive the highest of standards in processing the data. This typically includes -

  • Sales Invoices/Sales Credit Notes

  • Purchase Invoices/Purchase Credit Notes

  • Supplier Payments

  • Bank Reconciliation (weekly, monthly or quarterly)

  • Debtors Analysis

  • Creditors Analysis

  • P&L (Monthly, quarterly or yearly)

CG Bookkeeping and Accounts


Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)


We can verify any new Sub-Contractors on your behalf as and when they come on board to ensure they are being taxed at the standard rate.

Using our online software, we can calculate the amount owing to HMRC and then electronically submit this online within the deadlines ensuring you miss any penalties


CG Bookkeeping and Accounts

Weekly | Fortnightly | 4 Weekly |Monthly 



If you are Ltd or Self Employed we can run payroll for you. From registering your business for payroll to adding and removing employees. We can issue -

  • Weekly payroll

  • Monthly payroll

  • P60 Forms

  • P35 Forms

  • P11d Forms

  • P32 Forms

  • P45 Forms and more


CG Bookkeeping and Accounts

Standard | Cash | Flat Rate | Annual

Value Added Tax (VAT)


Using state of the art technology we can take the stress out of calculating the total amount payable or due back and electronically submit your return online to HMRC


CG Bookkeeping and Accounts

Piles of Paper

Limited Companies | Accounts | Financial Statements | Year End / Corporation Tax Return

Company Accounts & CT600


As a Limited Company you have legal obligations with HMRC and Companies House. Let us take the strain off of your company -

  • Compiling Annual Company Accounts

  • Calculating Corporation Tax

  • Corporation Tax Return (CT600)

  • Electronic Filing to Companies House

  • Electronic Filing to HMRC


CG Bookkeeping and Accounts

bottom of page